We believe startups are a great vehicle to achieve that.
What we built until now:
- The largest early stage investor database in Europe and a founder-friendly Search UI.
Used by 80k founders to create their investor shortlist to date. (Jan 18 - Jun 18)
- A "Tinder like" matchmaking tool for founders to interested meet investors efficiently.
Generated 800+ matches that resulted in 10+ M€ investments. (Jul 18 - Dec 18)
- A scouting service allowing partners like Bayer, APX (Axel Springer & Porsche), Techstars and many more to collaborate with the brightest new startups. To provide this service we continously build our database (more than 500K companies), and enrich it by more than 4k new startups every week. (Jan 19 - now)
We would like to embark on our next adventures together with you.
You are insanely curious about how the world works, have an analytical nature, in love with new technology, hyper ambitious and ready to push limits, then let’s together enable a generation of passionate founders.
Gotte catch them all!
Every year 500k new startups are founded in Germany alone.
Jointly we will find and analyse them all.
- Scouting startups and filtering out the best ones.
- Communicating with many founders. Also VCs, Angels and corporates.
- Attending startup events too.
- Increasingly co-conceptualize our tech product. Some of the tasks you do in month one we'll have automatized together in month two.
- Good understanding of business and technology.
- Excellent communication skills in English. For many stakeholders you'll be the face of GlassDollar, so business email redaction and ease on the phone are key.
- Organization and diligence. You’ll be juggling sheets, calls, docs, emails and slack threads and you’ll be expected to stay on top of it all.
- Any coding-skills (in particular SQL / Python / PHP) will help you to grow in other areas of GlassDollar, but not a must.
- German is a plus, but not required.
This internship is remunerated with 550€ per month.
We strongly believe that all long-term members of the team should own part of GlassDollar; if our relationship becomes long-term, this will apply to you too.
Does this sound like you? Then reach out to us [email protected]