Hiring: UX/UI Designer
GlassDollar helps corporates to integrate cutting-edge startup products into their value chain. We collect and analyze millions of data points about startups every day, and we use that data to recommend our customers, like Daimler, Siemens & Miele, the best startups to work with.
About the position
We’re looking for a UX-minded UI designer. A designer that thinks in systems and has an eye for typography. You will co-create with our core product team, made-up of a PM and two engineers. Experience with Enterprise-size products is great, but not required. You love to try new design tools and consciously chose a stack of tools. You fully embrace a design-system mindset. You are highly self-motivated, eager to take ownership and able to work in a team with strong design views and ready to work under pressure. Basically, you feel comfortable in a startup environment.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work closely with our product manager (Diane) to conceptualise and design new features for our scouting and pilot management tool for corporates
- Design and later optimise the interface for startups
- Design a secret project that enables you to meet Angela Merkel
- Are happy to work with remote team members. Ideal if you are happy to travel as the team you will belong to is scattered and enjoys reuniting (Mallorca, Berlin, Paris)
- Love creating customer-facing producthave a UX mindset and the customer is always front and centre
- Are able to work autonomously, take full ownership on product design, prioritize effectively, and deliver rapidly
- Find pleasure in crafting user centric beautiful UI, lifelong learning, always make an effort to keep your skills fresh and stay up-to-date on industry developments
- Are fluent in English
- Are based in Europe (between UTC+1 and UTC+3)
We will be building this company up together, so naturally, you should participate in the value we create = hold equity in the company. We will agree on a salary you can live on comfortably, whilst also remaining frugal as a young company (which we will own jointly). There is always space to grow and iterate from here. Escape the cold and join us @ the GD Winter Headquarters in Majorca. Excited to show you around the house in our first virtual call.
Sounds like you?
Then send your LinkedIn and links to your work and work you admire to firstname.lastname@example.org
AND answer the following questions:
1) Why would you like to join GlassDollar?
2) How do you imagine your perfect day working in this position to look like?